im coming home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im coming home

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nicholls, james

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Nicholls
James Nicholls
29 - Lawyer - Moriarty
29 - Lawyer - Moriarty

nicholls, james Empty
PostSubject: nicholls, james   nicholls, james EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 am

Nicholls, James,

FULL NAME: James Nicholls

NICKNAMES: Jamie, Jim

HOMETOWN: Pulchra Aurora

JOB: Lawyer

MEMBER GROUP: Aries

ACTIVITY CLAIM: -

PLAYBY: Tom Hiddleston

How would you describe yourself?

James looked at the interviewer with a thoughtful expression, but a smile on his face. "I don't really know where to start," he said slowly, before the words came to him. "Well, I am a kind person, but very determined. When I fight for my customers or the like, it takes a lot before I back down," he said. The interviewer, a woman, smiled understandingly at him. But he could see it in her eyes; she was one of those women who wanted men like him to notice her. She wad doomed to ask him about his love life. "I am a sort of family person, but I don't want children of my own," he said, "However, I am very fond of my nephews and nieces, not to mention my parents and uncles and aunts and brother." The interviewer nodded. James thought some more about his life. Was there anything else about him? He couldn't quite think of anything, but he tried anyways. "I am a pretty bad loser, both in card games and in the court. But I try my best to not let this show. And in court, that isn't really necessary either, since I've lost so few cases. I am one of the finest lawyers in the United States, and this is not said to brag. It is a fact that people acknowledge, and I am proud of that. But I do not let such things go to my head. The only real problem I have, is that if something does not interest me enough, I might give up on it," he said softly. She smiled to him again.

What's your family like?

James smiled. "My family is amazing," he said, thinking about his mother and father, and his baby brother. "My parents are very responsible people, and I've got my best qualities from them. I have never met anyone I admire as much as them, though there are always qualities to my family that a son would always be embarrassed about. But they are amazing," he said solemnly, with a big smile. He was very proud of his family. They all did so well. "My brother is younger than me, though only my half-brother. My father remarried. My step-mother is a very kind person, and she treats me as her own. So in my own way, I kind of have two mothers and a father, along with a younger brother," he said lightly.

How's your love life?

There it was. The question he knew she'd ask. He didn't smile, though he didn't look mad either, but this woman just didn't interest him. "My love life is my own business, I must say," he said softly. He never talked about his personal affections to the press or any sorts of people. He had just left his girlfriend and felt rather good as a free man, being able to check out women as he liked. But he missed to have someone sleeping close to him, eating with him, using up the space of his rather big house. James looked at the woman. She was nodding in accept, but he saw the disappointment in her eyes. James wasn't a stuck up person who thought he was better than everyone, but he knew he was a good-looking man. And this woman wanted to do more than interview him. It was obvious from her clothes, the way she leaned towards him, and the disappointment at hearing that he wouldn't talk about his love life to her. The woman then rose with a smile still on her lips. "I guess that concludes our interview," she said and he rose, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you," he said, but with no warmth. The woman nodded and left. James paid for his coffee and left as well.

MORIARTY

Norwat
+1
Richard Brook, Roxanne Zakrevsky, Natasha Zakrevsky, Cameron Snow, Logan Nicholls.

Back to top Go down
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin
Admin

nicholls, james Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicholls, james   nicholls, james EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:14 pm

APPROVED
what can i say? i myself am doomed to be one of those girls who just falls in love with him. i'm not even sure why, maybe it's how brilliant you are at making characters, or maybe it's cause of tom, or maybe both? love you and your charries as always, moriarty my dear. catch. you. later.
Back to top Go down
https://imcominghome.forumotion.com
Moriarty
Moriarty
28 - Consulting Criminal - Moriarty
28 - Consulting Criminal - Moriarty

nicholls, james Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicholls, james   nicholls, james EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

[dohtml]

NO YOU WON'T!

"Sorry guys, I'm soooo changeable "

It is a weakness of mine, but to be fair to myself, it is my ONLY weakness. You can't be allowed to continue. You just can't. I'd try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your minds xD

### , tagged , notes ,

[/dohtml]
Back to top Go down
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin
Admin

nicholls, james Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicholls, james   nicholls, james EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Stop trolling, Moriarty! xD

- M.
Back to top Go down
https://imcominghome.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

nicholls, james Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicholls, james   nicholls, james Empty

Back to top Go down

nicholls, james

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1